If you don't want gigs, don't watch this video.
Let us help you.
Are you new to the entertainment industry? I'm Molly Callinan, the lead singer of CATFIGHT, and I'm here to tell you what I did to make it as a full-time, professional musician.
Here's what you need to succeed:
- Good promo
- Band bios and photos and reviews, oh my! Have an electronic press kit available for clients to view, and keep it up to date.
- If your last update was more than 5 years ago... it might be time to update your photos, videos, reviews, band bio, and social media.
- Social media
- Make these pages... and stay active!
- Stay connected to create and maintain a relationship
- Network, network, network
- How are other musicians making it?
- Who you know is more important than what you know.
- Join an agency!
- Increase your band's visibility
- Double your chances of getting booked
Hoping and praying that someone will find your website or Facebook and call to book you is a good method if you want to stay where you are. But if you want to move forward with your career, you need to join Chicago Entertainment Agency.
For a small investment of a quarter a day, you'll have access to our extensive list of clients and events. Our sister company, StarEvents, uses Chicago Entertainment Agency to book the talent for their summer festivals. That's over $1,000,000 we invest right back into our members every year. Don’t you want a part of that? Join Chicago Entertainment Agency today.
I guarantee you'll love us. For a limited time only, you have access to the same pricing we used when we launched in 2004. A lower price for better results than any other agency? Yes please! You're one step closer to getting more gigs.
There is not one right way to have successful music career. But Chicago Entertainment Agency has been in this business for over 15 years, and we've seen what works...and what doesn't.
Many artists and bands don't have connections to the industry and Chicago venues. Molly does. Chicago Entertainment Agency does. And we'll connect you to them for a lower investment than your Postmates dinner delivery.
If you watched the video above, you'll remember tip #4: Join an agency! If you didn’t watch the video, let me summarize for you: Joining an agency will increase your band’s visibility and double your chances of getting booked. There are more benefits to joining an agency other than getting more gigs, though. Clients are more likely to see your information if you’re on an agency website because they prefer to view an entire database of entertainers. They are less likely to stumble across your website or Facebook page. Also, the more websites and agencies you join, the higher your SEO (search engine optimization) becomes. This means that your page will rank higher on Google for even more people to see you.
Chicago Entertainment Agency, the top talent buying company in Chicago, has built a reputation on transparency and results since 2004. Before we go further, let me make something clear: we are not a standard agency. We don't represent you like other agencies. Other agencies only try to sell their top talent in order to make the most commission. We have compiled a database for clients to choose the perfect entertainer for their event. With that understood, here's what you're getting as a member of Chicago Entertainment Agency:
Access to our extensive network of clients and events, including StarEvents' summer festivals.
- Chicago Entertainment Agency books hundreds of events every year. Get access to the most local gigs.
- Our sister company, StarEvents, uses Chicago Entertainment Agency to book the entertainment for 20+ summer festivals. That's over $1,000,000 that we put right back into our members' pockets. Don't you want a part of that? How many other agencies can say that? (Hint: it's none.)
The most money for your performance.
- We will never take money out of your fee for commission. Get more money for your performance for a lower investment than any other agency.
Access to our blog with helpful articles to maximize your time at CEA.
- Our helpful articles will provide you the inside tips and tricks to help you maximize your time at Chicago Entertainment Agency, including:
- You Don't Need to Spend a Lot of Time or Money to Get Gigs
- When It's Okay to Say No to a Client or Event
- The Importance of Having a Contract
- How to Stay Healthy While Touring
- Performing Etiquette 101
- 4 Tips for Better Vocal Health
- 1 BIG Tip to Make Your Live Show Better!
- Save Money While Touring
- 3 Easy Tips to Build Lasting Relationships with Fans
- My Band Rocks! But Why Can't We Get Gigs?
- Treat Your Band Like a Business
That's a lot of ways to enhance your experience on our website! No other agency can share them with you because no one else is doing what we're doing.
But it gets better because we're giving you a limited time offer... become a member for the same membership price we used in 2004. Just a quarter a day will get you access to Chicago's best talent buying agency. We're doing this because we're so confident that you'll love us. Here's what we want you to do next:
- Go to our BRAND NEW website (www.ChicagoEntertainmentAgency.com) and check us out.
- Register to make an account HERE.
Why should you trust Chicago Entertainment Agency over other talent buyers? Let me tell you: Chicago Entertainment Agency has been trusted in Chicago since 2004, and we've built a reputation on transparency and results. Our staff works hands-on and continually markets our entertainers to clients on social media, newsletters, online, in print ads, and so much more. Our sister company, StarEvents, uses Chicago Entertainment Agency to book the entertainment for 20+ summer festivals. That's over $1,000,000 that we put right back into our members' pockets. No other agency does that- only Chicago Entertainment Agency.
Chicago Entertainment Agency provides more value for your dollar than any other agency out there. Here's what you'll get as a member:
Listing on CEA's website
Increased Google SEO
Access to our blog
Access to live help via email and phone
Total Value Per Year:
Cost to you:
Can you afford about a quarter a day to spend on your career? You can't afford NOT to! Go to www.ChicagoEntertainmentAgency.com and register TODAY! We guarantee you'll love us.
Most clients PREFER to use an agency over independently booking a band. That's because we have the leverage and experience in the marketplace to get them the best band for the lowest price. Be part of an agency that people trust.
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what other members have to say:
- "CEA has a unique and effective approach toward pairing clients with entertainment that best matches their event. It has been a great source of bookings for Too Hype Crew!"
-John Cordogan, Too Hype Crew
- "We had a great time working with Chicago Entertainment Agency; they were efficient, helpful, knowledgeable, and otherwise dialed-in in all the ways you expect, but rarely get. Your people are PRO."
-Chuck Bontrager, Vicarious TOOL Tribute
- "My group The Funk Crusaders are huge fans of CEA, and we're always impressed by how professional and pleasant everyone at CEA is to work with. We've had some great gigs because of them, and look forward to more!"
-Mike Alvarado-Moran, The Funk Crusaders
- "Thank you for the opportunity to perform at Andersonville Midsommarfest! Let's do it again!"
- "Sealed With A Kiss played the Forest Park Fest. As always, the event was ran very professionally and a blast to play. From the load in, to refreshments, to the sound techs, and everyone involved...great event. We would love to play any and all events by CEA!"
-Mark Donofrio, Sealed With a Kiss
- "Kind, helpful and completely sold to taking entertainment to a greater height. I am so pleased to have interacted with CEA and be sure I am interested in working with you in the future."
Questions? Give us a shout:
- Call: 773-665-4682
- Click: [email protected]
- Mail: 1609 W. Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL 60657
- Or, use our contact form below: